Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

What can I do legally to get a no contact order lifted thats

What can I do legally to get a no contact order lifted that's part of my ex wife's probation so we can have contact for our child?

The judge that she is on probation to has control over the terms and conditions of her probation so a request would have to be made to that judge. You can try to file a request with the judge yourself to drop the no contact order. You can also try talking to the prosecutor who handled her case initially that led to her probation. If the prosecutor doesn't oppose your request it will likely help it go through, and the prosecutor may even assist you in getting it before the judge if they agree that there is a good reason to modify the terms of probation. But the judge has the ultimate say in it.