CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

if someone is living with you and forges checks what can be

if someone is living with you and forges checks what can be done
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good evening. Did they steal your check and sign your name?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both stollen and forged

Thank you for the additional information. At this point, their actions are certainly criminal in nature and you can contact the police, file a report, have the matter investigated and hopefully they will be charged. They could face numerous felonies for their actions. Moreover, you certainly have a legal basis to evict them and/or file a restraining/protective order against them, through the court. That is certainly at your discretion, if you do not feel comfortable with them living with you. In addition, if money is missing from the account, they would have to pay restitution to you, as the victim. This is a crime against the State, with them representing your legal interest as the victim. They will do what they can to make you whole.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.