PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

my soon to be ex wife has been lieing to the courts about me

my soon to be ex wife has been lieing to the courts about me being violent i had to wait three months without sing my so perjary i the reasion why im hear even though the judge dismised it it still on my recored and now do to more lies she is trying to get chiled support from me i want justice
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post in its current form:

Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): Florida
What have you tried so far?: we tried speaking to other lawyers to take on the case to go after her for pergary and fasification of prof and we have everything showig that she has been lieing but nothing is being done

Could you please review it, correct, and resubmit?

What is your specific question?

I look forward to receiving and reviewing the corrected version of your post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my soon to be ex wife has been lying to the courts about me being violent i had to wait three months without seeing my son do to her false perjury claim. i want to sue her for abuse of prosses for placing a false restaining order on me this is the reason why im hear even though the judge dismissed it. it still on my recored and now do to more lies she is trying to get child support from me. i want justice

Thank you for the information:

Response: Unfortunately, there is currently no mechanism for you to sue someone for filing" false" Restraining Order against you. However, if she lied on her Police Report, the Police can deal with her for filing false report. You can check with the Police to make sure that the Police are taking appropriate steps to charge her with filing false report. The Court has already granted you the proper relief by dismissing the case against you. Unfortunately, the fact that she made the report in the first place would continue to stay on your record, but the fact that it was dismissed would also appear on your record thus given anyone reviewing your record the complete picture. This is the current state of the law. There is no way around this, regrettably.

As for child support, you are obligated to support your child, your dispute with the child's mother notwithstanding. The amount that you would be ordered to pay would depend on the child support guidelines for your state. Click on the links below for more information:

Child Support Guidelines Worksheet

Child Support Amounts

PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience: B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.