CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

Florida - Restraining Order - Do not harassI am writing a

Florida - Restraining Order - Do not harass
I am writing a contempt motion for breach of restraining order.

My question is about how to list the Counts... for example. if in the last 6 months the person has said "you are a baby killer" 30 times or "loser" 20 times, Do I want to list each one as a different count? or do I want to group them into one count?
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Since there is an order in place at this time, each time the person said these things and/or harassed you, it would be a separate incident and thus a violation. As such, you would want to list then separately, if you knew the dates and show the Judge that there were a total of 50 violations, between the dates of _______ and _______. With each violation, the person can be held in contempt, so you would want to list them all.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi. the contempt of restraining order has been filed in california because we lived in california and it was a california restraining order. we moved to florida and have lived here for 4 months.

mother seems to think she is immune from my contempt of restraint filed in california. she also says florida harassment is not as serious an item.

she continues to harass.

<<should I be filing or transferring the california restraining order to florida? should I wait for contempt in california to finish (will take a few months and I am confident she will be found guilty) and then take action in florida?

Where does the mother live? California?