Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.
11217539

So I am on unsupervised probation for disorderly conduct in

So I am on unsupervised probation for disorderly conduct in Maryland, but I just got a underage in PA am I going to go to jail?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

In what county are you on unsupervised probation in Maryland?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes Maryland, plus my record is clean besides that, but I got a underage in PA

I realize it is Maryland. In what county in Maryland are you on unsupervised probation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry ocean city.

It is unlikely you would go to jail for something that minor in another state. If you do, it would be for a few days at most. Most likely you would be placed on supervised probation instead.

Then there is always the chance that Maryland never finds out about it since it happened in Pennsylvania.

I would suggest you take care of the new charge in Pennsylvania as quickly as possible at your next court date. The sooner it is resolved the less likely Maryland will know it happened.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Thanks!