Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Hello. A year and a half ago I was arrested in a pennsylvania

Hello. A year and a half ago I was arrested in a pennsylvania casino hotel for possession of a controlled substance. They told me at the time not to return and I believed it was not to return to the hotel. I did the ARD program and are in the process of expungement for this offense. Last night some friends of mine went to the casino and I went with them. The casino security and police pulled me to the office and issued me a "non-traffic citation/summons" for "criminal trespassing". If I plead guilty and pay the fine will this effect my expungement and if so will the prior charges be re-instated ? They told me last night, it is less than a traffic ticket and shouldn't effect it. Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be providing you the information you request today

This is a Summary Offense and as such there is no criminal history attached to this offense. I suggest you can pay the fine and move on with the expungement without problem