Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

i am offender in which i work out of town during the week

i am sex offender in which i work out of town during the week but i register in the county which i reside in due i need to also register in the county in which i work
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

The only requirement is that you register in the county where you reside. There is no Missouri requirement that you register in the county where you work in addition to your county of residence. The only requirement listed in the statute where you would have to register with local law enforcement where you work is if you work out-of-state.

The relevant registration requirements can be found at the following links

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

even if i stay out of town all week because the sheriff dept in which i reside say that i have to but i have found no law on it

Local law enforcement is always going to ask that you do more than legally required. If you are there a week at a time you may run into an issue where they consider you to have two residences, but that's not clear from the law, either.

In order to cover your bases completely, I suggest you contact the Missouri sex offender hotline run by the state highway patrol. That number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN