MyraB
MyraB, Lawyer
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in criminal law and civil litigation from pre-trial practice to appeal.
74614265

Leona Beldini was convicted in the USDC for New Jersey in 2010

Leona Beldini was convicted in the USDC for New Jersey in 2010 (sentenced June 1, 2010. She appealed and the appeal was denied or conviction affirmed. We need to know the date the appellate court ruled (date of decision) and any legal citation for the ruling.
Hello and thank you for your question.

The US Court of Appeals affirmed the District Court conviction on September 6, 2011. The case is U.S. v. Beldini, No. 10-2858 (3d Cir. 2011). It is not published in an official reporter. The decision can be found here http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=861150366678631311&q=leona+beldini&hl=en&as_sdt=40000003

Let me know if you need any further information.