Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

how long about statute of limitations for fraud insurance prosecutions

how long about statute of limitations for fraud insurance prosecutions in California

Kirk Adams : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Kirk Adams : The staute of limitaitons is from 3-6 years according to Ca. Penal Code 799-805:
Kirk Adams : The particular time period depends on exactly what type of insurance the person is charged with.
Kirk Adams : According to the California Department of Insurance, the most common charge carries a 4 year statute of limitaiton:

Thanks for your answer, but no body know he in fraud , until i year ago I get evidence

Ok. The statute of limitations runs from the time the fraud should have been discovered. If you can prove there's no way that the fraud should have been discovered earlier, it would be possible to claim that the statute of limitations should have begun later.