Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.

I have been having issues with the new management and staff

I have been having issues with the new management and staff at my apartment complex not getting things fixed in a timely manner. I have been contacting the corporate office to report this. Sometimes it has been an email a week. Provided that I use the corporate contact information and my emails are polite and respectful can I get into trouble for continually complaining about the same issues not being fixed?
Welcome back to JustAnswer.

As long as your emails are related to business purposes, your emails are non-threatening, and their are no protective/no-contact orders in place there is nothing illegal about continuing to contact them about repairs they have not completed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If they wanted to just "shut me up" could they get a no contact order just to embarrass me and make me be quiet?

No, not based upon what you have told me. There would have to be threats or harassment of a personal nature.