How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26425
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Howdo I seek anasolute pardon of afelony tha t is already

This answer was rated:

Howdo I seek anasolute pardon of afelony tha
t is already exspunge
Hello Jacustomer,

Pardons are for defendants who are ineligible for an expungement or sealing. Your case has already been expunged and is legally a nullity (doesn't exist). You have the right to deny that you were ever convicted of your charge.

You can't pardon an offense that no longer exists. It's a legal impossibility.

Pardons are free and don't require a lawyer. You can read more about it here and it will tell you how to get the application. But you're not eligible for a pardon having gotten something much better than a pardon in the first place.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing further legally you can do now.
Zoey_ JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you