The original hearing was given a "continuance" as the judge got sick prior to the actual hearing.
The 2nd hearing date I was told by my lawyer that it was to be held at 11am in Family Court XXX XXXX XX., Pittsburgh. This doesn't appear to be true as I re-read the paperwork and it says 9am, family court, XXX XXXX XX., Pittsburgh. (I have emails of he and I back and forth concerning this and they eventually told me he entered a continuance, w/o my consent - occurring around 8am before a hearing would have been held - He can't purposefully keep me from a hearing can he?
And so now, supposedly there is another continuance. But, please don't forget my original question.
1. Why do I see C.S. in some PA statutes and C.S.A in this paperwork?
2. What exactly is it that I could do before a hearing?
3. So if the lawyer told me 11 and it was 9 and then he went without me a did a court action without my consent, isn't this enough for cause of action? And I'm not even sure that this wouldn't be criminal...
4. I need someone to review the actual paperwork with me that knows Allegheny County and PA Statutes - since you can't see my paperwork, how do I get to this person (meaning LEGITIMATE lawyer).
Thanks for the referral. I'm trying to understand the paperwork and my case. Which is why I asked how to get someone legitimate, especially since I have complaints about the previous lawyer.
1. I'm broke. All money gone.
2. The original, it's actually the 2nd lawyer would require further money, I don't have, and you can see I don't like his work. So what do I do to find a lawyer who will work for next to nothing?? PFA's are said not to permit the appointment of a lawyer for me, even though they can destroy my life.
3. The question as to the statute of whether she is telling the truth, and I know she is not I need to revisit. Since I'm currently bound and suffering from this, can I report her false statements to the authorities now, can I sue her for them now, what can I do?
4. Can PFA's be thrown out based on errors on the filings or negligence by the courts, or other relevant authorities? And if so, how?
I've been the victim of a number of things she has done and have received counseling for them. This is the latest thing that I'm victim of. Considering I know she has provided false statements,
can I file an emergency PFA against her today and for her previous misconduct and the lies in her PFA, as her actions have been ongoing until this, and have my children removed from her custody?
Emergency Ex Parte Request for Temporary Custody: this would be only for safety concerns of the children right?
1. Do allegations of crimes she committed against me matter - as this would be a question of whether or not she's a fit wife, but not a fit mother. But it would seem character should matter...
2. Considering that my wife has had all custody for 2 months and no visitation from me or contact with me during 2 months, how would I make a case that it's an emergency??? I have know idea what she's been doing.
3. What do I do about my right to privacy being violated in a conspiracy with others to undermine my being as a father, husband, worker, etc... My wife, family, members, women's center of Pittsburgh, PAAR, etc. can't do these things... And now a family is gone - since my wife has been involved and there's no proof as in no witness - what can be done?
4. I don't think my lawyer is going to readily available to withdraw himself from the record, can I do this on my own?
5. As I spoke with a lawyer on the phone, and she said well you had 2 lawyers already - how do I speak with lawyers to get quality representation. My problems are:
a. I look retaliatory no matter what my true intentions are.
b. I look like I'm not happy with any lawyer.
c. My allegations are not proven, and so people will not fully listen to and believe them and then know what I'm saying is true, and therefore not know how to help me.
d. As we already spoke of... Money.
e. My wife is about 1% responsible for this and I'm about 1% responsible for this - there's a 3rd party involved. I can't get this through to people can they can't/won't help about this.
I'm not sure I read the law the same way as you.
If she's lied to obtain a court order, and that is against the law, then there is certainly recourse. After all, she just broke the law. (again)
If she broke the law to obtain a court order, then why would I have to wait to take either criminal or civil action against the law she broke?
It would seem to me, the law gives her and I a due process right - meaning shat I have a right to report the criminal law any time within the statute of limitations and she has a right to be heard in front of a court of jurisdiction to that law, and this means that we don't have to wait... How am I wrong?
She wrote down that I moved from the residence on March 1st and then somehow got the emergency eviction on July 26th. I would have been trespassing.
Regardless, should the authorities take the case which they probably won't even though it's warranted, then it's actually their job to PROVE the case ,not mine. I'm the victim.
I don't know how many times I've heard that I have to prove things when it's never been my job.
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).