Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

About 5 years ago i was admitted into the ARD program in phoenix,

About 5 years ago i was admitted into the ARD program in phoenix, I did mot admit guilt but took the program and after one year it after completion the charges were dropped without prejudice. if you do a backround chek it shows charges were dropped. now about 2 years and two months ago I received a dui charge. my attorney got me into the ard program here in hershey pa where I live now. Now i had to take classes do community service etc. now It is nearing my final court date and the DA said I was dropped from concideration for the program. Any possible reasons why they would. I will add I have had no further arrest after the dui. can a person do an ard program in one state and then do it again in a different state?

The ARD program is for first offenders only:

If the district attorney learned that you had already received the benefit of an ARD program and are therefore not a first offender, then that could be the reason you were dropped. "First time offender" means first time offender anywhere, not just in that state.

Hope this clears things up...sorry I can't give you better news.