Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.
11217539

s.d. gun law reguading shooting an armed robbery to protect the casher I have ccwp and a

s.d. gun law reguading shooting an armed robbery to protect the casher I have ccwp and also this has not happened
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

Employing deadly force in the defense of another is allowed under South Dakota law in the same way that self defense is allowed. South Dakota is a strong Castle Doctrine state in every respect. The legal theory of self defense extends to third persons, such as a cashier. The relevant South Dakota law for self defense can be found in code sections 22-18-4, §§ 22-16-34 and 22-16-35.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Thanks!