Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

can I have a class 1 burglary expunged after 10 years ? State

can I have a class 1 burglary expunged after 10 years ? State of Oregon.

Samuel II :

Hello

Welcome and thank you for your question I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

Hello

The answer is yes, you can apply for the Expungement.

Here is a link to copy and paste into your browser where you can get further instructions and forms from the courts

http://courts.oregon.gov/Umatilla/FormsExpungement.page