S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
70026054

What is the penalty for this charge ? 148 (A) (1) PC Obstruct/ETC.

Customer Question

What is the penalty for this charge ? 148 (A) (1) PC Obstruct/ETC. Pub OFCR / ETC.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

shuband :

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you. The maximum punishment if convicted is 12 months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine, or a combination of the two. Here's a link to the statute.

Hello again,

It appears you last reviewed my most recent response to your question(s) on 9/1/13 at 12:29 A.M. Do you have any additional questions or concerns? If so, please ask.

Otherwise, please let me know what else, if anything, I can do to earn a positive rating. Without a positive rating, I do not receive credit for my work.

Thank you for using our service. I hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Take care,
Shuband
Hello again,

I hope you are well. I am writing to inquire whether you have any additional questions or concerns about the issues we've discussed. If so, please ask.

Otherwise, please let me know what else, if anything, I can do to earn a positive rating. Without a positive rating, I cannot earn credit for my work.

Thank you for using our service. I hope to be able to assist you again in the future.

Take care,
Shuband