Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  I have 15 years experience in criminal litigation including several years as a felony prosecutor

FOR JOSEPH: I just did a drug test for allegheny county

I just did a drug test for allegheny county probation, the guy said "ok you're done" and I left, does that mean I passed?

Based on my experience, my thought would be that the results were likely negative. When they conduct a drug test in probation and the results are positive, they typically like to elicit a confession from the probationer as well. That way, instead of just relying on a positive result, they can also use the probationer's own words against him in court, it helps ensure a conviction. So, while it's a bit speculative on my part, it seems likely that you passed.

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on "OK", "Good" or "Excellent" service. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Even if you are a subscription member, you will need to click on one of the positive indicators. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed.
If you are not yet satisfied with my answer, please do not yet rate my service. Instead, please click on the "Reply to Expert" and let me know what else I can do for you. Please only rate my answer when you are fully satisfied.
Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your legal matter, just put "FOR JOSEPH" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.
Leaving a bonus is not required but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck.