Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.

can an officer arrest you when a driver calls in to state that they saw you drive erratica

can an officer arrest you when a driver calls in to state that they saw you drive erratically, even though the officer never witnessed the allegeged offense? The officer followed me home and told me that I was under arrest for DUI even though there was no alcohol in my system.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

Did the officer ask you to perform field sobriety tests or ask you to submit to a breath or blood test?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the answer is yes,both at my home and at the police station

Ok, thank you for the additional information. A police officer can certainly make a traffic stop based upon what someone calls in and tells the police they observed. Then after making the traffic stop if the officer observes behavior that is consistent with being intoxicated then yes, that would establish probable cause for an arrest.