MyraB
MyraB, Lawyer
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in criminal law and civil litigation from pre-trial practice to appeal.
74614265

Myra. The accident happen in Wyoming. will that make any d

Myra. The accident happen in Wyoming. will that make any difference
Hello again and thank you for your question. However, there is no need to start a new question to ask follow-up questions. You can use the reply to expert tab and I will be sure to see it and respond.

It makes no difference in which state the accident occurred because the insurance is governed by the contract as set forth in the insurance policy which includes the family member exclusion. As the contract was entered into in Missouri, then Missouri law controls the interpretation of the contract.

I am really sorry I could not give you better news. Please let me know if you need any further information.