Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Kentucky absconding parole Im turning myself in and I was

Customer Question

Kentucky absconding parole I'm turning myself in and I was wondering how much time I will. Do or what should I do

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

When there is absconding of Parole, then a revocation is held. At that hearing the Commission will evaluate the situation and decide to revoke the Parole or not.

However, I can tell you that they do not appreciate or take lightly when someone has absconded. It is one of the worse violations other than a new charge. And so with that being said, I suggest you can expect the maximum and that would be that you will be sent back to prison for the remainder of your sentence which will be calculate back to the date that you absconded.