Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

GOOD MORNING J.D. : I WAS GOING TO TRY TO REP MYSELF AS I AM

GOOD MORNING J.D. : I WAS GOING TO TRY TO REP MYSELF AS I AM LOW ON MONEY... ALSO WE NEVER SPOKE LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO TELL ME TO STOP CALLING...BUT HAVE NOT CONTACTED SINCE THAT ORIGINAL DAY..THX PAUL

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

JD 1992 :

This looks like a follow up question but I don't see any others listed under this account. Was this the question about the political cartoon?

Customer:

HI J.D YES THIS WAS IN REGARDS XXXXX XXXXX ISSUE ON THE POLITICAL CARTOON...THX PAUL