Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

I assume my questrion did not go through, My question is the

I assume my questrion did not go through, My question is the subpoena issued is for Sept 17. however they have scheduled me to come in dfor an interview on August 25. Am I obligated to come in for this interview or is tge subpoena only for the Sept date

If the date on the subpoena is only for the court date, then that's the date you're mandated to appear. But you'd better speak to them about the 25th anyway. Tell them that in view of your age and health it will be all you can do to get in the one time in September. You can let them know that you're willing to be interviewed in Texas or by remote if that's feasible.

If they give you a hard time on this, you'll have to get a lawyer and let him deal with the FBI and prosecutor.