Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.

in around 06 or 07 i was convicted by plea bargin for posses

Customer Question

in around 06 or 07 i was convicted by plea bargin for posses stolen vehicle an theft. my public defender told me if i fight i would losse and probly get 8 yrs. the truth is the ones who actualy did this crime i think admitted to it. my father had driven them to town they told him they were off to buy a car. 3 days later they came to where i lived with a car, i was broke down and asked for a ride to get cigerets. they told me to drive. we got arrested. this charge has made my life worse than you can imagine. also a lane county deputy went around creswell Oregon telling his family members and others he intended id be shot eventualy. i alredy went through years an years of a cops harssing me and he eventualy was almost fired. i felt i had to preserve my life, either you kill him first or you leave eith your mother who heard in another state even. i left. now i have warrants and im disabled, even if i get better i cant even get a job. i need help it is giving me nightmares!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. I am sorry to hear of all your legal troubles. What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what do I do? how do I get them to make it rite?

I would hire an attorney in the county where your warrants are out of who can then negotiate your surrender and the best possible disposition of your case with the DA. He/she can also take your concerns about this particular deputy to the Sheriff who can make sure this deputy does no have any contact with you. No elected official wants to risk that kind of liability.