Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

woulwwwould

Customer Question

woulww
would
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  richarmw replied 8 months ago.
PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system until satisfied. Instead, please click CONTINUE CONVERSATION for more info.

Hello. It looks like the question got cut off. Can you let me know what information we can provide about the law? Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yes, my is a suppect in the Lil scoope murder case. and his lawyer has not and will not go see him.Tony Holden my son said hs did not do it. there are evidence to say it was not his bullet that did it. but no one will bring it out.
Expert:  richarmw replied 8 months ago.
Ok. Thanks. I will send this to the criminal law category so someone with expertise in that part of the law might assist.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my son Tony Holden was accused of murdering the known rapper Lil snoope. and no one is trying to stand up for him. His appointed lawyer has not and will not go to see him. they have evidence to prove his innicence. no one will come forword.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

What is your specific question for us today?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
what else do u need to know?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the phorenic report has not presented yet. a person i know from Jonesboro said they know that was not my sons bullet. People are
judging him all over the world. People are writing artiales about
him and they don't know anything about the case. Just that he was
shot two times in the chest. And Tony said he was behind him. Tony and Lil snoope was good friends. Why would he want to shoot him?
Thank you for your response, but I am afraid that our service is designed to provide information on legal issues a person is having. I am afraid we cannot comment on what a forensic report we cannot read states or comment on the facts of a case we have no knowledge about.

If you have specific questions for specific legal information you are seeking about your son's situation, we would be more than happy to help if you would just tell us what that information you are seeking is.