Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

one of your lawyers answered my questions awhile back. I havent

one of your lawyers answered my questions awhile back. I havent met my P.D. et now we go for call of the list next Tuesday. They supeoned my husband today can they do that they are the wrong ones here I did not make false reports he was threanting me and admits doing so. Now what do I do. I took your advice Pa.Attorney Generals office did call me at home concerned for my safety here. This cop is out to get me what can they do to me in PA>
My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney with over ten years of criminal experience.

Based on how this particular court operates, when you go to court you'll meet your public defender. Your husband needs to tell your public defender that he indeed did make threats and that is why you called in the report. They will then relay that to the district attorney, who likely will then realize there is no case against you. From there ideally the case will be retired or dismissed.

Cases like this are often handled the day of court and not before. Just make sure you husband tells the truth about threatening you to your public defender and the DA. If that is what happened it won't matter what the police say and whether they like you or not.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.