Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

IN 2009 ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND OF 12 YEARS HAD NOT BEEN GETTING

IN 2009 ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND OF 12 YEARS HAD NOT BEEN GETTING ALONG SO WELL .WE HAD JUST BUILT A HOUSE WHICH HAS A SECURITY FENCE AND GATES,I HAD BEEN GONE FOR 2 WEEKS WITH NO CONTACT WITH HER .ONE MORNING I HAD MY DAUGHTER DROP ME OFF AT THE HOUSE I JUMPED THE FENCE AND BEGAN BANGING ON THE DOOR MY GIRLFRIEND ASSUMED THAT I WAS HIGH ON PAIN PILLS AND PROBABLY OTHER THINGS I HAD KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO THIS SHE WOULDNT OPEN THE DOOR AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE I DIDNT SHE CALLED 911 AS I BECAME MORE AGGRESIVE BEATING ON THE DOOR SHE RACALLED 911 AND TOLD THEM SHE WAS AFRAID FOR HER LIFE WE LEAVE IN LAS VEGAS NV THEY DISPATCHED THE POLICE HELICOPTER THE FIRST ON THE SCENE THEY HOOVERED OVERHEAD USING THEIR LOUD SPEAKER TELLING ME TO STAND AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND TO LAY ON THE GROUND AT FIRST I DID NOT BUT THEN THEY THREATEND TO SHOOT AND SO I OBEYED AFTER ONLY MINS 5-10 PATROL CARS SHOWED UP THEY CUFFED ME AND BEGAN TO QUESTION ME I WAS SO OUT OF MY MIND THEY COULD MAKE NO SENSE OF MY ANSWERS OR REALLY UNDERSTAND MY WORDS AFTER 20 MINS OR SO THEY ASKED MY GIRLFRIEND IF SHE WANTED TO PRESS CHARGES SHE SAID NO THEY THEN ASKED ME IF I HAD SOMEONE WHO COULD COME GET ME I TOLD THEM KNOW THE OFFICERS EVEN TOLD MY GIRLFRIEND I WAS SO OUT OF MY MIND THEY COULDNT MAKE SENSE OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING MY PICKUP TRUCK WAS SITTING OUTSIDE OF THE GARAGE AND THEY ASKED ME IF IT WAS MINE I TOLD THEM YES BUT THE BATTERY WAS DEAD ON IT TO MY SUPRISE THEY OULLED A PATROL CAR UP TO IT AND JUMPED STARTED IT THEY NOTICED IT HAD NO TAG SINCE MY INSURANCE HAD EXOIRED I HAD TAKEN THE TAG OFF TO SEND BACK TO THE DMV THEY ASKED ME WHERE THE TAG WAS I TOLD THEM IN THE GARAGE THEY PUT THE TAG ON AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE LESS THAN A MILE FROM THE HOUSE I HIT A CAR IN THE REAREND THAT WAS STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT I HAD PASSED OUT .THE DRIVER OF THE CAR CALLED 911 THE POLICE SHOWED UP CHARGED ME WITH NUMEROUS TICKETS NO INSURANCE DUI CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE TEST SHOWED METHAMPHETAMINE OPIATES ALPRAZOLAM FAILURE TO REDUCE SPEED FAILURE TO RENDER AID THE LIST GOES ON IWAS SUE BY THE OTHER DRIVERS INSURANCE FOR 10,000 MY OUESTION IS ARE THE POLICE AT FAULT FOR PUTTING ME IN THE VEHICLE NOT CHECKING TO SEE IF I HAD INSURANCE AND TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND BEFOREHAND THAT I WAS SO HIGH THEY FELT I WAS OUT OF MIND THIS IS ALL TRUE AND I HAVE PEOPLE TELLING ME I SHOULD SUE THE POLICE COULD I PLEASE GET ANY ONE OF WHAT I SEE ARE TEN LAWYERS ONLINE NOW
Hello

Thank you for requesting I help with this.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I am sorry to hear that you went through all of this.

The answer to your question is yes I suggest you would have a case against the police for allowing you to drive - and not arresting you for the good of self and others.

I suggest you will need to be able to prove that it was a situation that, by virtue of their training they should have known or could have reasonable known that you were a hinderance to the community and they were not diligent in their duties

With that in mind, suing a government agency is a difficult process and so you will want to consult with a local attorney who would want to take this matter on a contingency basis for you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MR SAMUEL-II THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGING ANSWER I KNOW THIS WILL NOT BE EASY SINCE THE OFFICERS THAT RESPONED TO OUR HOUSE DID NOT ARREST ME I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD OF HAD TO OF MADE SOME TYPE INCIDENT REPORT CAN AN ATTORNEY SUPONEA THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION AND ALSO WHAT TYPE OF ATTORNEY SHOULD I LOOK TO RETAIN AND IF POSSIBLE COULD YOU SUGGEST AN ATTORNEY OR FIRM OR IF NOT WHAT CREDENTIALS OR REPUTATION FOR A BETTER WORD SHOULD I LOOK FOR THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND I WILL GIVE THE HIGHEST RANKING WHEN WE ARE THROUGH

Hello

Your incident report should not have to be subpoenaed as long as that investigation is over. You can make a written request for it - if you would like to see it. But yes, of course, it may be subpoenaed

I suggest you want a litigation attorney and one who is specializing in civil rights violations. I further suggest that you may use the Nevada Bar Association for a legal referral service and here is that contact information

702-382-0504 or call toll free 800-789-LRIS (5747) between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm