Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Ive been on probation for about a year and a half and tested

Ive been on probation for about a year and a half and tested positive for alcohol on a ua july 5th. Is there pretty much no chance of me not going to jail? Im the sole provider for my girlfriend and our daughter and really cant afford to lose my job. I have a review hearing on 8/7. Should i hire an attourny? Im also going back to my treatment provider tomorrow to tell them i relapsed.

Thank you for requesting I help with this.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I am sorry to hear of your relapse. Can you please tell me what you are on probation for, and also when is it due to expire?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am on probation for the charge of minor opporating a motor vehicle after alcohol consumption. I was 19 at the time and blew a .06. I am due to be released from supervised probation january 9th, 2014.

Thank you for that information.

It's gonna be very close call here. And that is because of the expiration date being so far off.

However if you have complied with all other terms and conditions of he probation and you can get into a rehab then you will be showing Good Faith to the court.

I suggest that having a local attorney to represent you in this matter would also be a very wise idea - If your probation was going to expire say in September or even in October I would suggest that the chance of not going to jail is better.

But because you have until Jan 2014 you will need to have some type of rehab going on when you go to court. So I suggest you will want to consult with a local attorney and get into rehab