Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If a 15 year boy is accused of exposing his genitals to a 15

Customer Question

If a 15 year boy is accused of exposing his genitals to a 15 year girl along with three of his friends, what are the potential permanent consequences? He is being charged with harassment and indecent exposure.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Hello

Thank you for requesting I help with this.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I will need to know what state this is occurring to provide you with the accurate information