Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

Good evening. Several months ago my son (18) had consentual

Customer Question

Good evening. Several months ago my son (18) had consentual sex with a 15 year old. He is on diveersion. He since then had a relationship and the relationship recently ended and she went on facebook and posted my sons name raped a 14 year old , as well as his court documents and had several people commenting on the post, which we have proof of. He was emotionally disturbed and knows a lot ofpeople. She eventually did delete the post but his reputation could be affected by the false information she posted. Do we have a case against her? In addition to this she posted a post in the selling wall for his things furniture etc for people to pick up and put his stuff outside in the rain. He did not have a key to get in and get his stuff, and was ignored when trying to contact and get it. As a result of finding out about his stuff he went to get it and broke the car window out trying to get all of his things . Can this be included or no?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name is Alex and I will be glad to help you.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Alex Esquire :

It appears that you are offline. Please let me know when you are back online and I will be happy to answer your question.

Customer :

I am not online too often. are you able to email me a response? it would be greatly appreciated. i am not sure if my email address is shown but it is XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy