Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Experience:  15 years practicing criminal defense.

Can I sue a woman that willfully knew my husband was married,

Can I sue a woman that willfully knew my husband was married, slept with him, got pregnant, and chose to have a married man's baby for Criminal Conversion in Louisiana?
Hello and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
The crime of criminal conversion is committed when one person unlawfully exerts unauthorized use or control over another's property. So this wouldn't apply here.
The legal doctrine in some states that allows a spouse to sue for adultery is called "alienation of affection". Unfortunately, Louisiana abolished actions for alienation of affection in the case of Moulin v. Monteleone, 165 La. 169, 115 So. 447 (1927).
So I am sorry to say it, but I don't see any legal recourse against the woman for her actions with your husband.

I am sorry that I don’t have better news, but please understand that I do have an ethical and professional obligation to provide customers with legally correct answers, even when an answer is not favorable to the customer.