LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years legal experience

Is it ok if I put 2 reason on the qualification for expunction? 1)

Is it ok if I put 2 reason on the qualification for expunction?
1) charges were filed but were dismissed without indictment and Statute of Limitations has expired., and
2) Misdemeanor charges were filed that were dismissed and statute of limitations has expired.?

Good morning Craig,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to provide two separate bases in your application for expunction, so long as the bases are included as a proper ground for expunction in the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 55.01. Right to Expunction, as yours are.

You may reply back to me again, using the Reply to Expert link, if you have additional questions.

I wish you the best in your future,

Thank you for your positive rating of my service, Craig. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope than you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise.

Please feel free to bookmark the following link so you can request me to answer any future legal questions you may have:

Thanks again.

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10) there as well. It would be tremendously appreciated.