AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family law Attorney serving California statewide

Need case dispositions for DUI convictions on Henry M. Hamra San Diego, CA in 1972

Need case dispositions for DUI convictions on Henry M. Hamra San
Diego, CA in 1972

AttyCBradford :

You would need to go to the courthouse and pull these files. They are so old that they are most likely on microfilm and not available online anymore

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

Thank you Counselor for your response and advice which I sincerely appreciate. --Henry M. Hamra