Stevexo
Stevexo, Criminal Attorney
Experience:  Thirty years Criminal Defense
10069793

I had a bar complaint dismissed in Alabama in 2012. However,

I had a bar complaint dismissed in Alabama in 2012. However, in the attorney's response to the bar, he made several outright and provable false statements. How long do I have to amend my complaint and submit information that proves he mislead the bar?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Stevexo replied 1 year ago.
Qualified as an expert in Criminal Law,30 years of Criminal Defense trial work. I would not even bother amending the prior complaint, as it has been already been ruled upon, and an amendment to a complaint is a procedure that is used prior to a case getting to trial, or final disposition of that case. It would not be timely to amend a complaint such as this, since the case has already been adjudicated and ruled upon. Your remedy is to now file a new bar complaint, and reference in it the prior action, and show this new proof and allege it in the complaint. The Bar will at the very least read the new complaint, and if they agree with you could impose sanctions on the Attorney, by first filing a complaint which would start the action. They also could read your complaint and deny it once again. Make sure you include the proof you are speaking about, so your chances of them taking action are increased. Sincerely, Steve
Stevexo, Criminal Attorney
Experience: Thirty years Criminal Defense
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Should I attach the entire initial complaint with the new one, or just refererce the most germaine parts? Please advise. Thank you.

Expert:  Stevexo replied 1 year ago.
You do not have to write this all over, nor attach the original complaint. You do not want them to consider this just a continuation of the original action, since that has been decided. Like you stated, just incorporate into the new complaint the pertinent parts of the prior complaint. Also now list any new allegations, along with the proof listed as additional allegations to your new complaint. The goal is to make this appear a bit different then the original action, and each allegation as to each item of new evidence should help to establish that. Good Luck, Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much for better than excellent legal advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The date of the 1st complaint was received on July 5th, 2011. The date that the alleged ethics violation occurred was, March 22, 2010-January 19, 2011. If I file a new complaint at this time, will the statute of limitations have run out, or because this new complaint is germane to the 1st one, will that not be the case? The gist of the matter was that the Assistant DA did not have the case dismissed for 10 months in spite of overwhelming evidence that no crime was committed. My case was nolle prossed on January 21, 2011 without ever an indictment, and the case was never presented to a grand jury. On note there were 9 separate grand jury meetings between my arrest on, March 21, 2010, and my nolle prose on January 21, 2011. Even the head investigator from the medical board submitted a sworn affidavit that there was no wrong doing on my part. The investigator had been a Montgomery, Alabama police captain for 34 years prior. Additionally, my wife was arrested and charged with the same crimes and she was just a bystander. Currently my wife and I are in civil litigation as the plaintiffs against the officers involved, and one of the officers stands a good chance of being criminally charged by the Alabama Attorney General. Sorry to be wordy, but I wanted to give a little background on the matter. Thank you for your time and effort. I enthusiastically await your answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your better than excellent legal information!

Expert:  Stevexo replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome.I cannot tell you how nice it is to work with a respectful, nice, and honest customer! Sincerely, Steve PS if you have questions in the future, if you desire you can request me by me screen name, Stevexo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Stevexo:

When I signed up with this service a day or two ago, I did not really have an idea of how it worked, and somehow doing something that seems to have appointed me with a specific attorney. She goes by FiveStarLaw. While I have absolutely no criticism or any reason at all to admonish her, In our few communications, it has become my opinion that thus far you have provided me with carefully, well thought out, information and you communicated it to me in an articulate and very definitve n concice manner. I am cetain that I want t chage to you as the atty of record at Just anser. Criminal Law. I will call tommmorrow to see how to get that done. In spite of having been a physician who graduated in 1987 from med school and then had 6 years of residency in a combined program of Int Med/Psychiatry, plus all of those years I also added formal training in the treatment of Caner pain and non malignant chronic pain and hormone replacement treatment. I am only paid for the Psychiatry services based on 3rd party payors, but the issue to me is not of fiscal importantance, but comulsively thorough patient care. my family and I buy carefully out of need though my schedule stays full as I will not rush patients, I have seen countless Medical errors which I fully believe to be do to not close to even enough medical details inquired about. It is often worse than pitiful. I had wnted to become an attorney as well for many years until just recently. After watching over 330 hours of Juan Martinez on youtube, I was gas lit! in my opinion including the youger version of Gerry Spence, Don Holt, ( Don Holt was a legend in criminal law, specifically in defending those charged with Capitol murder. I testifed for him in high profile murder trials), Juan Martinez would have made them look pedestrian. I know that there is absolutely no way I would even be in the same univese as that attorney. I dont have those feelings in medicine. I give you my word Stevexo, I will not be wordy with you again, unless it is requested. Thank you so much. I would like to know if you watched Juan Martinez cross examine the so pseudopsychology experts n if so what did think about Juan Martinz? Thank you kind sir.

Expert:  Stevexo replied 1 year ago.
Well perhaps we get along well because I am a frustrated amateur shrink. No really, I think you have the coolest job. One of my good friends here is a 73 year old psychiatrist, and I love talking to him, because he has heard it all. I have also worked some cases with him having good results! I am not familiar with Juan Martinz, and you can direct me to any good criminal attorney movie, I do love to watch them. As far as you being appointed this attorney, I would think it is up to you who to use. Thus for you to call customer service is the best advice I can give you also, as I do not know how or why they were assigned, although many times their procedures change and I am unaware of them, so I always direct customers to customer service. You also can at the time of asking your question, preface it by asking for me by my screen name, Stevexo, and I should get the question directly. I look forward to working with you in the future! Sincerely, Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Stevexo: Thank you the information that you shared with me, You apear to be a man with a plethora of skills and talent!

Juan Martinez is the Maricopa county assistant DA, and has been there for 25years. He was the proscecutor in the Jodi Arias Trial. Even though it was a capitol muder trial, he was the only proscecto throughout the greater than 4 month trial. Though pretty good in his opening and closing aguements and in the rebuttal, he in my opinion, otherwordly on cross exams of Dr. Samuels, Alyce LaViolette, and Richard Gaffner. You can youtube, Juan Martinez poscecutor and he will pop up everywhere. I rec watching the cross exams of those whom

I noted and try to get each one from the very start of each expert being crossed by him. Also,please 1st search for the heading, Meet the Attorneys in the Jodi Arias trial. I am so eager for your candid oinion of Juan Martinez.

Additionally, before this response to you, I completed my request for you instead of Five Star Law for my attorney of choice and asked that I be telephoned tommorrow at my office to speak further on the matter. Again, thank you again for your superior legal acumen and all of your help.

Alos, I failed to note that the selections without sidebars afforded a better quality of time spent for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried to select you as my attorney, but I could not find you on the list. Are you available? Please advise. Thank you for your help.