Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

false accusation by teacher claiming I threatened her. Now

false accusation by teacher claiming I threatened her. Now I am barred from Luke AFB
I said to teacher I'll see you in parking lot.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello, and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today.

JD 1992 :

Is there a specific question I could assist you with?

Customer:

yes being falsely accused of a threat to a professor

Customer:

it was a female at an adult education class I maintain she just misunderstood me

JD 1992 :

Are you a teacher, student, etc.?

Customer:

The class was at Luke Air Force Base now I am barred from the base and classes to finish my degree

Customer:

I am a veteran adult student with funding from GI bill

JD 1992 :

I understand your facts, is there a specific question?

Customer:

what can I do to get back on base

JD 1992 :

Who are the classes through? What school or organization?

Customer:

Park University satellite campus Luke AFB

JD 1992 :

Who is banning you, the AFB or the school?

Customer:

The AFB because they take threats seriously

Customer:

It was reported to the military police

JD 1992 :

The AFB would have some kind of internal method for appealing this decision, likely through the JAG corps on the base.

JD 1992 :

What I'd suggest is hire a local attorney to contact them and find out the exact procedures for appealing their decision.

JD 1992 :

Then you can make the choice as to whether to hire the lawyer to appeal it or handle it yourself.

JD 1992 :

They have to have some method though because it is a Constitutional violation for them not to.

Customer:

OK I'll try it

JD 1992 :

If you get a lawyer to contact them it cuts through the BS and the red tape.

Customer:

Great don't know any lawyers in SUN City

Customer:

I am 60 years old and disabled

JD 1992 :

You can find one at www.lawyers.com. That website allows you to search by area of specialty and geographic location. You probably want to look for one that does civil trial law or criminal law. Even though it isn't a criminal case they would still have the skill set you need.

Customer:

Thank you very much

JD 1992 :

You're very welcome.

JD 1992 :

Best wishes to you. Please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating (of course I'd suggest Excellent) so I get credit for my work.

Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience: Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for the Positive Rating. Please come back and visit us if you have any new questions and feel free to ask for me by placing “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line or as the first words of your question and I will pick up as soon as I see it.