Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Justice Degree, JD with Criminal Law Concentration. Worked for the DA and U.S. Attorney.

is there any way i can get my record expunge for free located

is there any way i can get my record expunge for free located in Newark NJ,if so do you have a number i can call.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The New Jersey courts have an expungment kit available online. If you are eligible for expungment, you can fill out and submit the forms without a lawyer, which means that you would only be required to pay the $52.50 filing fee and the costs of mailing copies to the required parties.

I unfortunately was not able to find any information regarding a waiver of those costs. However, you can call the Newark case management office at(NNN) NNN-NNNNto see if they have some process for requesting a fee waiver.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.