Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.

If when I am on a criminal case as a juror and I convict someone,

If when I am on a criminal case as a juror and I convict someone, how can I protect myself from him or her coming after me when they have completed their prison sentence and wanting to get even?
Welcome to JustAnswer.

Sometimes jurors worry about that, but in my fifteen years of practicing law I have never even heard of that happening anywhere in the U.S. outside of a movie. It's just unrealistic to think that someone could go after everyone involved in their case from witnesses, police officers, prosecutors, judge, and jurors.

Jurors tend to worry about retribution because it is their only contact with the criminal justice system where as prosecutors, defense attorneys, and judges deal with hundreds if not thousands of criminals a year with very little worry of retribution. So try not to worry about it. It is much more likely that you could be hurt or killed driving to or from the courthouse than by a defendant.