Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

First of all, please understand that I do not need legal representation

Customer Question

First of all, please understand that I do not need legal representation on this issue. I am only asking for clarification on Georgia Code. If someone takes photographs with their cell phone of small children (some naked), then places sexually explicit captions on the photos, and then sends the photos via cell to friends for "laughs," is this legal in Georgia?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 years ago.

I believe I answered this question before for you. Is there something that I wasn't clear about in my answer? Did you read the law?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I have read the Ga Code. I believe this is a clear violation of the code. I'm sorry, I thought I was on a different site & it showed a photo of a different lawyer that would answer. I need to get several opinions on this issue. I do appreciate your help.

Alright well several opinions won't get you a different answer. The law is the law. Best of luck to you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help! I am hoping that all answers are the same as yours.

You're welcome if you want another Expert, then you will want to OPT OUT of working with me on this question. You should see the icon on your screen.