Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Hello, don´t know if i am an offer for a scam so please help

Hello, don´t know if i am an offer for a scam so please help me. His name isXXXXX born at novembre the 13th 1960 living at 49 St. Peter´s Close in Birmingham West Midlands B28 in the UK. He claims he is an independent constuctor and his bank should be Natwest Bank Plc 209, Lower Addiscombe Rd, Croydon, Surrey CRO 6 RB, UK. His mother died last Decembre and his son Brian(7) died january this year.
Evrytime, after we both have been blocked at the western union, i have to send money to a XXXXX XXXXXon in Nigeria. Mr. Owen claims that is a link he need to take. He was stuck in Malaysia because his creditcards were stolen and he couldn´t make the order in his contract. His bank wouldn´t send him any money. I paid all his bills there nearly £ 50.000 English Pounds. I have never met him but we have been in contact almost every day since august the 30th last year. We have also phoned a lot . Now he claims that the bank has closed his account (£771.000 pounds) and also closed his house and they want money to open for both again.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

How do you know this person? How did you meet?

And now he is asking you for money?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he asked for friendship at facebook and we have never met personally.

He is asking for more money now. He has already become almost £ 50.000 pounds and asks me to steal money for him. He will pay back as soon as he can get money from his account - twice. And he will also marry me...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where can i find your answer

My answer is here now. I needed the information to be accurate.

Yes, this appears to be a scam and I suggest you do not want to send them any more money. And, I suggest, you not have any contact with them any longer .