Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.

My attorney wants to serve a subpoena to a person, and he needs

My attorney wants to serve a subpoena to a person, and he needs an address, or at least a phone number. Do you advise hiring a private detective, and if so which might best fit my need to find a person here in Monroe county, northeast Pennsylvania?
The last address for this person is just across the border in New Jersey, but before that time he resided in Pennsylvania for severaL years.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

I think you're taking the right angle on tracking this person down. Unfortunately, on JustAnswer we are not allowed to recommend particular private investigators. If you had a good experience with a previous private investigator, I would be inclined to use him. Otherwise, you might ask your attorney if he uses any particular PI's. Often times attorneys have relationships with particular PI's and use them enough that they are familiar with the quality of their work.