CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

I am on felony probation for evading arrest in a motor vehicle

I am on felony probation for evading arrest in a motor vehicle i have been sent to safp twice aready and mt probation just took a hair sample and it will show that i have used k-2 and alcohol.what is the course of action or consequences after revoke me?
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If the test comes back dirty, probation will likely issue a warrant for you arrest. You would deemed to be in violation and would need to go before the court. You will need to make a decision in regard to fighting this and going to a final violation of probation hearing, making the State prove you violated with a dirty test. If you did not want to contest this, you would need to work out a plea deal. The State can decide to reinstate and extend your probation, imposing additional terms and conditions or they could revoke it and send you to jail or prison, to serve the remainder of the sentence. Moreover, since you were on felony probation, when the warrant for your arrest is issued, there may be a no bond hold, which means you have to wait in jail until this is resolved.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have completed my five yr sentence they have already extented a yr to my probation...its a state jail sentence of two to five....i did comply with my probation officer and admitted to it

Admitting to the use is a mitigating factor for the State to consider, when making the offer but if the term has already been extended once, they may not be inclined to do it again. Your attorney can certainly inquire and try to work a deal, maybe seeing if there is some type of in-patient custody program that you can get into, instead of serving any time.