Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is AutoClass Traders a legit company

Is AutoClass Traders a legit company
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

Do you have a website that you are going off? Often, scammers will use actual companies' names in their scams without the companies' knowledge. So we have to see if we are talking about the same 'company.' Is there a website? Or a phone number? Or both?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Http://autoclass-traders.com They do not give a phone number. They say their main office is in Raleigh, NC.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. One moment please while I review the information available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found something i wanted to buy but it looks like its being sold through them and Ive never heard of them Thanks
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Brad,

DOMAIN REGISTRATION
The domain registration for this website states that it was created on 2013.06.09. In other words, it is not even a month old. The registrant for this company is an anonymous proxy company from Australia.

Now, although this is not saying that this is a scam, it is a red flag because at the very least, this company is brand new.

COMPANY RECORD
The company states itself as AutoClass Traders Store and/or AutoClass Traders, LLC. An LLC company in NC would be with the North Carolina Secretary of State's records - here. I am not finding any corporation/LLC with this name.

REVIEWS
There are no reviews online for this company, or any BBB record.

CONCLUSION
There are simply too many red flags at this point. The website is brand new, and the company is not coming up with NC records. Now, this may just mean that the company is NEW and the records have not yet been updated, but if I were you - at the moment - I would be wary and at least wait until the company has some online reviews and perhaps a BBB score before doing any business with them. As of now, we simply do not know anything about the company since it has been online for less than a month.

Please note: I aim to give you genuine information and not necessarily to tell you only what you wish to hear. Please, rate me on the quality of my information and do not punish me for my honesty. I understand that hearing things less than optimal is not easy, and I empathize.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)
Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience: Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.