Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

For Paul MJD, Paul can I use the fact that my motion to produce

For Paul MJD, Paul can I use the fact that my motion to produce was denied because they were only using the interview she did with the officer. So therefore there is no evidence in court that they even found anything to warrant these charges.
Thank you for your new question.

You can use the fact that the prosecution has failed to produce Brady material, which is inculpatory as well as exculpatory evidence, as grounds for a dismissal if the court compelled production on you motion and they still have failed to provide the information.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.