Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor

My husband was just accused of touching a little girl inapproratly.

Customer Question

My husband was just accused of touching a little girl inapproratly. They just brought this up today after he hasnt been around them in abiut 7 months the last time he seen them he asked me about a situation he thought someone that is still in the home was doin something to the little girl but he didnt know how to tell the mother i told him to tell her no matter what now they blame him what do we need to do thanks Dawn
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will be glad to help you.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Alex Esquire :

Welcome to JustAnswer.com

Alex Esquire :

I am sorry to hear about your husband's difficult situation.

Alex Esquire :

Was your husband questioned by police or arrested yet?

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Alex Esquire :

Can you please let me know if you can see what I am typing to you?

Alex Esquire :

Can you please tell me if police has arrested or questioned your husband yet?

Customer: Yes he was questioned today they sceduled a polygraph tomorrow but he is already in jail for probation since january
Alex Esquire :

Did your husband speak to the police?

Alex Esquire :

What was your husband on probation for and why was his probation violated?

Customer: No sir i cant see u typing
Alex Esquire :

Customer: He was on probation for agravated burglary his probation was violated because after parol we didnt know anything about probation which was set in a town he did not live in he completed hid parole in calcasue parish and never knew to report to st.tammany parish for probation. Any way he told then he did not touch the little girl in that way and said he would fo a poly so yhat happens tomorrow
Alex Esquire :

Well, your husband is facing an extremely serious allegation of a sexual molestation of the child, if your husband charged with this type of crime and convicted, he can face many years in prison and a lifetime registration as a sex predator.

Alex Esquire :

So, at this point it would not be wise for your husband to speak to the police or to comply with the police requests, until your husband can retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent him.

Alex Esquire :

Unfortunately, at this point, any information that police obtains from your husband would only be used against him and not to help him.

Alex Esquire :

Does this make sense?

Customer: I cant see what else you have writen
Alex Esquire :

7:47 PM

7:47 PM

Unfortunately, at this point, any information that police obtains from your husband would only be used against him and not to help him

Alex Esquire :

Can you read the answer above?

Customer: How do i get online with u or can you text my phone
Alex Esquire :

We are online

Alex Esquire :

I can switch the question to a question & answer mode and then you would get my response by an email.

Alex Esquire :

Would you like that?

Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience: Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Dear Dawn,

Did your husband consulted and retained an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent him against this extremely serious allegations?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

My fiance was sent to a doc facility and was put in solitary confinement
for protecting himself when 5 men was raping him what do i do

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Dear Dawn,

Unfortunately, we are not permitted to tell customers what to do, but can only provide customers with general answers to customer's legal questions.

Unfortunately, in a situation similar to this, there is not much that can be done, as the prison officials will investigate any incidents of violence / rape on any inmate and will take appropriate measures, such as placing the assaulted inmate in the solitary confinement or possibly transfer to another prison and will also take proper action againt the inmates involved in the physical or sexual assault.

If your fiancee is charged with another crime as a result of this incident, then his local lawyer would need to address the fact that he was acting in self-defense, since he was under attack and the other inmates were sexually and physically assaulting him.

I wish you the best of luck!