Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

I want to write this to Jim Graves. He was the democratic opponent

I want to write this to Jim Graves. He was the democratic opponent going up against Crazy Michelle Bachman for the house seat in the 6th district of Minnesota. Since She decided to quit (thank god) he claims that his mission is accomplished. I don't believe so and I wish he was going to take her seat. Before I send this letter to him, I want to make sure there is nothing in it that could be used against me. He isn't a congressman but you never know what rich idiots will do with the legal system. This is what I would like to send him. Any illegal activity that could get me put behind bars?

Mr Graves,
WHY? WHY NOW? WHAT FOR? I always thought you cared about the American people? I still think you do, however I believe your job isn't done. Just because the crazy lady is no longer going to be in office doesn't mean you should QUIT. We need more democrats in the house. People like you Mr.Graves. The 6th district was going to be yours but you are now stepping away and I fear that it will be taken over by another crazy, similar to Bachman. What if she decides to jump back in? Will you jump back in? I believed in you, the country believed in you, and I all feel so let down. I feel that all the money I donated was for nothing. Bachman quit because of the allegations not the fear of losing. I think that you should have stepped up to the plate and finished the job you set out to do. Making America a better place. I believed in you. (I love the question at the bottom. Only Bachman couldn't answer that)"

anything here that could be used against me?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

JD 1992 :

No, there is absolutely nothing in there that is improper or inappropriate.

JD 1992 :

Nothing that could get you into trouble at all.

Customer:

So I am safe to send it. I'm simply showing disappointment. This was the nicest way I could write it. What if I said "Jim you are a complete pussy. You let me down you fucckking prick and I want my money back?

Customer:

hello?

JD 1992 :

I'm sorry I got knocked offline for just a moment.

Customer:

no problem

JD 1992 :

No, that additional language still wouldn't be actionable under your facts.

Customer:

I'm avoiding insults because it is immature, but it isn't illegal to insult someone? I assume not when I read all the hate people post about our president

JD 1992 :

No, it's not illegal to insult someone like that. If it were the President it would get you put on a list but it isn't actionable. And you're right about the way the speak about the President.

Customer:

How do people not get in trouble when they label the president as a terrorist? Such as FB groups? or call him awful names? It disgust me, how are these people not held accountable?

JD 1992 :

It's a matter of free speech. They disgust me as well but they are allowed to say things like that.

Customer:

well then GO OBAMA!!!! DEMOCRATS IN 2014!!!! From the bluest state in US, (IL) I'm checking out and will send the email to Graves, simply showing my unhappiness. Thanks

JD 1992 :

Best wishes to you and I have great hopes for 2014.

JD 1992 :

Please ask any follow up questions in this thread. When all of your questions have been answered, then I would ask that you give a Positive Rating (of course I'd suggest Excellent) since that is the only way I get credit for my work and also please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. When looking at the answer I ask you to bear in mind I can’t control what the law is and whether it helps you, I can only tell you what it says, and I assume you want truthful information. Also, issuing a positive rating keeps the question from “timing out” so you can return in the future if you think of a follow up.

However, please do not issue a rating of any kind until all of your questions have been answered and please use the Reply button to ask additional questions or to provide answers to my questions.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in the future. If you specifically want me to provide information for you on a future question just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up as soon as I see it.

Customer:

Will do. Thanks pal

Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience: Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.