MyraB, Lawyer
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in criminal law and civil litigation from pre-trial practice to appeal.

I have land at TEHAMA corning .the county allow to grow only

I have land at TEHAMA corning .the county allow to grow only 12 but I have license for 99 plants>>>anything I can do ?to grow 99

oh I forget to tell u....I just sign up for GROW LEGAL .com do u think it
will hell me ?

Hi. It will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Tehama County Board of Supervisors adopted an ordinance that declares it a public nuisance for anyone to cultivate over 12 mature or 24 immature plants on parcels of less than 20 acres. The Tehama ordinance bans any cultivation whatsoever within 1,000 ft of a school, and requires every landlord to register any Prop 215 garden with the Tehama County Health Services Agency. The ordinance allows hardship exemptions to a requirement that gardens be 100' from property lines.

On February 6, 2013, the Third District Appellate Court upheld Tehama's ordinance. The decision can be found here

Unfortunately, unless the law changes or you have more than 20 acres, although you have a license for 99 plants, you are only permitted to grow the 12 in Tehama at this time.

From my understanding the collective permit available through Grow Legal would not affect your ability to grow plants in Tehama because the ordinance regulates the use of property. As an individual you have a license for 99 plants, but Tehama says your property can only support 12.

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that mean no ways I can grow 99 plants at all right anyways can you
help me and my boy friend have to grow more then 12 because it not enough
for both of us and we don't have enough money to go buy other property
thank you so much for all ur help

Thank you for your response.

Because of the ordinance you can't grow more than 12 plants on your one property in Tehama, but you may be able to use the co-op resources available through Grow Legal. Because you have a license for 99 plants, you may also be able to grow more plants somewhere other than at your Tehama property, for example on leased land, or on a neighbor's land with permission. You may also find useful information and options through CA Norml

I wish you the best. If there is anything else I can help you with regarding this question, please let me know. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer positively so that I can receive credit for assisting you.