Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

does anywhere provide services to id fingerprints. i have some

Customer Question

does anywhere provide services to id fingerprints. i have some and need to have their true identity/criminal history for trial with them
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MyraB replied 3 years ago.
Hi. It will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

In order for me to give you the most useful and relevant response to your question, I need clarification on the information you provided and your question. It is my understanding that you have a set of fingerprints that you need identified, you need a service to identify them and you need the criminal history of the person whose fingerprints you have. Finally, you need both the fingerprints and criminal record certified for evidence in a court case. .

Please confirm or clarify and let me know whether the court case is criminal or civil, and how much time you have until you need everything.