Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Thanks Hammer, I really appreciate the info. My bosses and

Customer Question

Thanks Hammer, I really appreciate the info. My bosses and work was shocked when they found out it was me under investigation. I work 80 plus hours a week there and always go out of my way to help them. I have nothing but good reviews from customers, clients, managers, etc. I was just having an off day. It might cost me my job but I am more worried about my freedom. The investigators wanted to pin me as the king pin of drugs and prostitution at my job but the real person owned up to that already, it was a company wide investigation. You can be right and moral 99 percent of the time but that one slip will get you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 3 years ago.
Well, good luck. I hope it works out for you. If any more issues crop up feel free to come back and ask for me. Take care.