Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am on probation, my scheduled termination date is today.

Customer Question

I am on probation, my scheduled termination date is today. June 1, 2013. My probation officer said that means that i am on probation until tonight at 12:00 , i think it means that i was officially off probation last night at 12:01 just like a release date, you are released on that date at 12:01 on your release date. This is in florida. any insight? ruined my trip to the beach :(
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LegalEagle1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to assist you with your question today.

Can you tell me on what day you were sentenced and what sentence the court imposed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

None of that will help you. Too complicated with a split sentence, credit for time served in county jail, conditional release for the remainder of my sentence, followed by 18 months of probation. My scheduled termination date for my probation is June 1st, today. Is scheduled termination date the last day of probation or like everything else done by DOC, the date that my sentence expired?

None of that will help you?

The date that your probation started determines when your probation ends. So do you know what day your probation started?