Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

i was riding a four wheeler in great capcapon wv four a mounth

Customer Question

i was riding a four wheeler in great capcapon wv four a mounth we kept riding past the same spot on public property and we seen a pile of metal which we thought was all scrap so
the following weekend i picked up the metal come to find out the metal was stolen from the rail road company when asked if i had it i gave it all back but i had no knowledge of it being stolen and the officer said if it was returned there would no charges being i didnt take it off rail road property then 4 months later they came and charged me with theft and a felony possession of receiving stolen property if u can give any insight i would greatly appreciate it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 years ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello, and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today.

JD 1992 :

I need you to be a little more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones lwe have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.