Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

well for the record i had to plead guilty and my sentce was

well for the record i had to plead guilty and my sentce was 8hrs of community service for NYC, and recently got dismissed last monday... now what happens with ti=his new information ?

You don't plead guilty to an ACD. You do have to agree to take it and serve a sentence. An ACD is the only disposition that seals automatically in 6 months.

But even assuming you got a disorderly conduct and ended up with a criminal conviction on a violation (not a crime), you still have never been convicted of a crime and you won't be facing jail time on a hash charge in Suffolk.